Withdrawal / revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you have taken, or a representative of your third party who is not the carrier, possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation you must inform us by means of a clear statement (eg, consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form which is not mandatory, however.
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
The revocation must be sent to:
Company to trade and utilization of rights and goods
Fax: +49 (0) 711 94,912,120
Phone: +49 (0) 711 94,912,110
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us expensive type of standard delivery have), and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We will collect the goods from when you mentioned delivery address. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the returned goods does not exceed an amount of 100 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a have provided contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free for you. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to a not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with you.
The right does not apply to distance contracts
- The supply of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or
- Are clearly tailored to personal needs or
- Which are not suitable due to their condition for a return or
- Can spoil quickly or
- Whose expiration date has passed,
- The supply of audio or video recordings or software if the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer or
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, unless the consumer has given his contract phone.
End of the cancellation.
You can use the following model withdrawal form for the revocation,
but this is not mandatory. You can also informally use your own unique text from the clearly apparent that they withdraw from the purchase. Please If possible, indicating the invoice or order number.
If they want to use the model withdrawal form please copy the text into an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter and fill in the required information from.
The legislature is in Annex 2 to Article 246a § 1, paragraph 2, sentence 1 number 1 and § 2, paragraph 2, point 2 draft German Law, the following model withdrawal form available:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
• At Kingworx GmbH Company to trade and utilization of rights and goods, Römerstadt 4, 66121, , firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 (0) 681 - 965 900 22, +49 (0) 711 94,912,120:
• hereby is given notice that (s) I / we withdraw from my / us (*) concluded contract for the purchase of the following products (*) / provision of the following services (*)
• Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
• the / consumer name (s)
• address of person / consumer (s)
• the / consumers Signature (s) (with message on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.